Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    doktor.oswaldo
    doktor.oswaldo
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 37

Hi!

I’m using the German and very often the Spanish language. So for mi would be nice if there is a possibility to write the character “ñ”, for example to use the “yellow arrow” key and the key “N”. I prefer the standard QWERTZ layout and additional a “yellow ñ” on the key “N”….

Thanks for all this perfect work F(x) team. I hope, we will get soon the possibility to pre order the QWERTZ layout!

I already had this discussion in other threads but for people which are typing different languages on the same keyboard the US-International is a solid way to go.
    This should work for any combination of western (latin) languages (don’t pin me down on the exact terminus, but just languages which are using latin letters).
    A layout for a specific combinations of two languages however is unrealistic.

Attachments:
    skkayman
    skkayman
    Participant
    Replies: 4

It would be great if the keys map can be changed. That way you can have qwerty, qwertz, azerty and whatever you want. That is stupidly impossible with blackberry android phone.. I do not care about printing, after a few days of use, I do not look at keys.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    lcsaszar
    lcsaszar
    Participant
    Replies: 1

As for me, I use Hungarian keyboard on my PC and on my previous Nokia N97 mini. It is a variant of QWERTZ, first row ending with 89öüó, second row ending with iopőú, third row ending with kléáű, bottom row ending with nm,.-

Question is how to fit the alt gr characters that are less freqently used.

I can make a photo on the N97 mini keybord for reference, I would be happy with something similar.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.