Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 530

I believe the subscribe widget doesn’t show up any further once closed. You can find an online version of the missed newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/fxtec/heres-the-latest-pro1-news-qwertz-camera-progress.

It would be nice if they were also made available in here.
    The first ones were placed here: https://www.fxtec.com/blog/#blog
    But that stopped for some reason.

PS I like that you got both the Logo as the avatar and FX on the name, so it is clear to everyone that you are part of the staff. *ThumbsUp*

4 users thanked author for this post.
    sic_zer0
    netman
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 148

Do you know what beta testing form mean?

Just because I wrote an e-mail on the same day when they sent the initial e-mail about beta testing, but I did not receive any reply or form-like questions…

Maybe they didn’t even receive my e-mail or it landed directly in spam folder, etc…

Sorry to hear you haven’t received a reply to your message. Our Microsoft Exchange email provider likely blocked the message as all queries are answered from our side. We will implement Zendesk before launch to improve this.

Speaking of… I accidentally unsubscribed from the newsletter and can’t figure out how to get back in. I’ve sent an e-mail to ask if they could subscribe me again to no avail. Maybe it got marked as spam?

So I have figured out how to sign up again I think :). I think due to browser issues the popup offering to sign up for the mailing list did not show on my pc, or I am simply blind. Anything much I missed in the last newsletter?

I believe the subscribe widget doesn’t show up any further once closed. You can find an online version of the missed newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/fxtec/heres-the-latest-pro1-news-qwertz-camera-progress.

In future, you can also resubscribe at https://fxtec.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=adae1356e734fcdec77e6255f&id=9a393a9003.

Aha yeah, possibly it just went into hiding, I did not try clearing cookies etc. Thanks for the missing newsletter! :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    VaZso
    VaZso
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 55

Do you know what beta testing form mean?

Just because I wrote an e-mail on the same day when they sent the initial e-mail about beta testing, but I did not receive any reply or form-like questions…

Maybe they didn’t even receive my e-mail or it landed directly in spam folder, etc…

Sorry to hear you haven’t received a reply to your message. Our Microsoft Exchange email provider likely blocked the message as all queries are answered from our side. We will implement Zendesk before launch to improve this.

Thank you Erik-FX for your reply.
    I am a bit disappointed that you haven’t received my e-mail (I have sent it one hour and two minutes after your request).
    I have sent you that mail from the mail address registered on this site, however, I have just forwarded it now from an account of my own domain.

However, I am afraid it is too late now, but this possibility was very important for me and falling out without the possibility of even being part of the selection makes me really sad….

Anyway, I hope the best for F(x)tec and Pro1.

scy
    scy
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

How many beta testers will be there?

If I understood them correctly at the Düsseldorf event, they’re aiming for around 10 beta testers and might even have selected them already (but not notified yet). The testers are mainly chosen by where they live and which mobile operator they’re using, e.g. to make sure the phone works well with Verizon in the US and across all bands. Technical expertise seemed to be less important.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Craig
    Craig
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 71

@fxtec – is it safe to say if we haven’t heard anything by now we were not selected? Or still working on it?

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Erik-FX
    Erik-FX
    Keymaster
    Replies: 17

@fxtec – is it safe to say if we haven’t heard anything by now we were not selected? Or still working on it?

The beta testers have been pre-selected. We’re waiting on the legal documentation / NDA to be prepared by our lawyer before we contact the chosen ones :). This is expected to happen in a week.

Erik

7 users thanked author for this post.
    jason
    DW
    Participant
    Replies: 91

The beta testers have been pre-selected. We’re waiting on the legal documentation / NDA to be prepared by our lawyer before we contact the chosen ones :). This is expected to happen in a week.

Erik

I’m sure they are all eager to know if selected. NDA’s ETC could follow on ;)

Testdevice
    TeZtdevice
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 47

Who are the beta testers?
    Any updates :-)

storyworks
    Hook
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 62

I suspect they are not allowed to announce themselves or give any information in the forum. NDA and all that.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    jason
    DW
    Participant

They won’t be able to say due to NDA’s :(

Zimeon
    Zimeon
    Participant
    Replies: 16

Wondering where my beta participation mail is…. :)

jason
    DW
    Participant

Wondering where my beta participation mail is…. :)

hope they will at least say they have been sent out can stop looking through all my spam each day then :D

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.