Screen protector

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    david
    david
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 91

Does anyone here uses a pouch for his phone? Looking for one, but most of them are equipped with a magnetic strip, which is not convenient in my eyes.. Need a Velcro version – when it falls, velcro holds the phone inside. Magnet just get opened. Did somebody ordered a pouch like this?

Cases and pouches are being discussed in this thread: https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/leather-bookcase/

Might want to post there.

That thread was more about cases. I created a separate thread for holster pouches: https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/belt-holster-pouch/ I did post a link to one holster that has a velcro flap. I have a velcro flap on my current holster (for my Samsung Galaxy Relay 4G), but after a while those stop holding anyway, so a magnet might provide you with more security if the holster falls. However, I’m not sure how the holster would fall that easily when it is attached to a belt.

If @swond is talking about a non-holster pouch, that’s a different animal, of course.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Swond
    Swond
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

If @swond is talking about a non-holster pouch, that’s a different animal, of course.

Exactly, I am not talking about belt pouch, I am holding my phone in my pocket and always hidden in the pouch. With velcro strip.

epninety
    epninety
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I always keep my JollaC in a leather pouch from fitbag.de but it doesn’t have any flap or closure as I think the OP wanted, it’s just a thin snug fitting leather pouch with a suede type lining that keeps the screen clean, and prevents the pouch from slipping off. It’s done a really good job protecting my JollaC since it was released.

I’ve already taken a leap and had them make one for the Pro1. All I need now is a phone to put into it :-)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    paulconstant
    PC
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

I always keep my JollaC in a leather pouch from fitbag.de but it doesn’t have any flap or closure as I think the OP wanted, it’s just a thin snug fitting leather pouch with a suede type lining that keeps the screen clean, and prevents the pouch from slipping off. It’s done a really good job protecting my JollaC since it was released.

I’ve already taken a leap and had them make one for the Pro1. All I need now is a phone to put into it :-)

I’ve had a look at their website and the case does have potential. However there is no mechanism for removing the phone from the case and that Fitbag label is just awful. Something like the Blackberry Priv case would be ideal (maybe if the sides came up higher).

Blackberry-Priv-Leather-Pocket-Case

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    sic_zer0
    netman
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 196
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 FX Technology Limited. Company Number 11602958