Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 65

We are planning to host our first community event, around end of May or early June, at our office building in London.

Anyone will be welcomed to drop by and have some (free) drink with us and play/feel/type with the latest unit of Pro1. Photo and video are both welcomed. (We can then share here.)

We can also present some previous engineering proto to see the evolution to what we have today.

What do you think? What is the best time of the day, and which day of the week days that suits the most? Please let us know and we will prepare / book the venue accordingly. :)

aznfantasystar
    Steven
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Argh,
    I wish I was in London between May-June.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    jason
    DW
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 41

I think a Friday is best in afternoon gives people coming from far option to stay over and visit places in London the day after,.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

I think a Friday is best in afternoon gives people coming from far option to stay over and visit places in London the day after,.

Sounds like a great idea to spend a Friday afternoon! ;)

Zimeon
    Zimeon
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Hope to see several pictures and videos online after the event :)

hxc_
    hxc_
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Long time reader first time register-er.

I would absolutely come and check out the device. Would likely pre-order on the spot if it feels right.

vitaliysemenko
    ddark-il
    Participant

I like the Friday optiom.

Don’t take it as granted, my schedule is super dynamic, but if you’re able to do it on 7/6, I’ll do my best in order to come.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Craig
    Craig
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

I wish I was in London between May-June.

I had the same thought. I even went so far as to check price of plane ticket (US$850) but can’t justify that just to see a phone I’ll be getting a month later (not to mention london is expensive, so plane ticket isn’t the only cost). But, I’ll still try to think of some other reason to go… If I was at my previous job I’d probably be able to to figure out a business reason to go to get my company to fly me there (or at least somewhere in western europe and get to london on my own)…. but not with my current occupation.

bhagiyash.shah
    PDAjah
    Participant

I like the Friday optiom.

Don’t take it as granted, my schedule is super dynamic, but if you’re able to do it on 7/6, I’ll do my best in order to come.

Agree Friday PM is best.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

According to the preferences we will try to make either Friday the 31st or 7th June. Will try to work with the building management and report back. ;)

Edit: Thursday also under consideration (the date before above) as suggested the most on Twitter.

jason
    DW
    Participant

What is the office location? Just so I can check travel if I can come down on the date you have it :D

Parhelion
    Parhelion
    Participant
    Replies: 13

Would you consider setting up a livestream?

I’d love to come and if it were 7 June I might give it a second thought, but it would be quite a kludge and jetting across Europe just to have a look at a phone is neither financially nor ecologically acceptable..

9 users thanked author for this post.
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

After various feedback and discussing with the venue organiser and availability slots… The time is confirmed being Tuesday 4th June at 18:00. Official info/invitation will be posted out later. :)

8 users thanked author for this post.
    jason
    DW
    Participant

Shame, I can’t make it that day :(

Noir
    Noir
    Participant
    Replies: 27

Unfortunately I can’t make it that day, but I really like the Idea, and I wish a great success for the Team and the visitors!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.