Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 65

This is a dedicated thread related to IGG Keyboard Mod backers.

If there is any questions please post here and we will get it solved as quick as possible. :)

adam44.brossman
    Alias
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Will the coupon amounts will correspond to the indiegogo backer perk (ie will Livermorium Edition backers be getting a ~$200 coupon)?

Kipe
    Kipe
    Participant
    Replies: 2

As the international keyboard layouts have been mentioned, can I preorder a Scandic version with my coupon code? Either already or even after this initial preorder stage, if it’s only offered for a qwerty layout phones?

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 291

@Alias, see the newest update from today in indiegogo here, so in short yes 200 off if you ordered two Mods,

Wolpi
    Wolpi
    Participant
    Replies: 2

I would also like to know, if it is possible to preorder the qwertz layout with my coupon code. And will I also get the free pair of Limited Edition F(x)tec earphones & F(x)tec Pro1 case when preordering the qwertz layout? And how much time will it take more (than the qwerty-layout) to deliver the qwertz layout?
    Thank you very much

Noob
    Noob
    Participant
    Topics: 1

No question from me but I just wanted to say awesome job with the phone and thank you all for being so generous. You’ve really gone above and beyond; $100 coupon, combined coupons and this part really surprised me: “We will then de-activate the code and refund the amount of contribution?”.

I’m just waiting to see if a friend of mine wants to buy a phone with me before I decide whether to combine my coupons (else he can use one), but either way I’m definitely buying at least one.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

@Alias Yes indeed the Starter Edition will also receive 200-off code. :)

@noob Thank you!! :)

@wolpi: In theory it’s possible. But I will need to double confirm first. :)

ard.flash.ash
    Johnny-CAsh
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Hey guys, firstly, so excited that the release of this awesome phone is sooo close. Congrats, and glad to see it on Clove too, good to see it on a retailers site.
    Re the IGG contributions, I made a backing and a half via one contribution and an additional donation, will you be able to provide coupons reflecting this? Or will it only be based on full contributions?

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

Hi Johnny, we have upgraded your voucher for your donation. Have you received?

ard.flash.ash
    Johnny-CAsh
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Hi Waxberry, unfortunately not, although weirdly enough, I didn’t get an email notification for your response either…….
    (and there is nothing in the coupon section of my account here either)

123meinsebay
    DimensionFX
    Participant

Can you check when I will recieve my coupon code? My Name Eidenpenz Christian

alex.ruediger
    elvissteinjr
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 27

How’s the progress on sending out the coupons going? I was a pretty late backer (Contribution ID ~1600ish), though, so I understand this may take a while.
    Just curious if perhaps I was supposed to have recieved something already but didn’t.

Craig
    Craig
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

I received an email with a confirmation code, and was able to place a pre-order with it. FYI

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 3:18 PM <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello!

Thanks for your patience and support on bringing back the slider keyboard on the phone!

As we announced on Indiegogo Update #35, here is your voucher code for purchasing F(x)tec Pro1:
    <CODE WAS HERE>

You can place the order from http://www.fxtec.com and apply the code for discount. Any order with voucher code applied will have priority of shipping.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected], alternatively, you can also ask question on our official forum where the team will get your questions answered as quick as we can.

We want to thank you again for your patience, support and encouragement!

With Best Regards,
    Liangchen

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Testdevice
    TeZtdevice
    Participant
    Replies: 26

Yes, I received it, too.
    They’ve kept their promise, great!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Val
    Val
    Participant
    Replies: 6

I received the IGG voucher code after I’ve made the pre-order. Where/when I can use it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.