Indiegogo Coupon Support Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 96

This is a dedicated thread related to IGG Keyboard Mod backers.

If there is any questions please post here and we will get it solved as quick as possible. :)

dreamflasher
    dreamflasher
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 33

When will the preorder form be extended to include the backers of the keyboard mod?

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 644

The PS from yesterdays newsmail said:

ps. if you were a Moto Mod’s backer, we will be sending a message out in the coming weeks about how to use your funds towards this new device or to get a refund.

dreamflasher
    dreamflasher
    Participant
    Replies: 33

Thanks! How can I subscribe to these newsmails?

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster

dreamflasher. Yeah, oddly I had difficulties finding this on the new site too.
    But if you go to this and scroll down, it seems to pop up

adam44.brossman
    Alias
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Will the coupon amounts will correspond to the indiegogo backer perk (ie will Livermorium Edition backers be getting a ~$200 coupon)?

Kipe
    Kipe
    Participant
    Replies: 2

As the international keyboard layouts have been mentioned, can I preorder a Scandic version with my coupon code? Either already or even after this initial preorder stage, if it’s only offered for a qwerty layout phones?

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster

@Alias, see the newest update from today in indiegogo here, so in short yes 200 off if you ordered two Mods,

Wolpi
    Wolpi
    Participant
    Replies: 4

I would also like to know, if it is possible to preorder the qwertz layout with my coupon code. And will I also get the free pair of Limited Edition F(x)tec earphones & F(x)tec Pro1 case when preordering the qwertz layout? And how much time will it take more (than the qwerty-layout) to deliver the qwertz layout?
    Thank you very much

Noob
    Noob
    Participant
    Replies: 6

No question from me but I just wanted to say awesome job with the phone and thank you all for being so generous. You’ve really gone above and beyond; $100 coupon, combined coupons and this part really surprised me: “We will then de-activate the code and refund the amount of contribution?”.

I’m just waiting to see if a friend of mine wants to buy a phone with me before I decide whether to combine my coupons (else he can use one), but either way I’m definitely buying at least one.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

@Alias Yes indeed the Starter Edition will also receive 200-off code. :)

@noob Thank you!! :)

@wolpi: In theory it’s possible. But I will need to double confirm first. :)

ard.flash.ash
    Johnny-CAsh
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Hey guys, firstly, so excited that the release of this awesome phone is sooo close. Congrats, and glad to see it on Clove too, good to see it on a retailers site.
    Re the IGG contributions, I made a backing and a half via one contribution and an additional donation, will you be able to provide coupons reflecting this? Or will it only be based on full contributions?

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

Hi Johnny, we have upgraded your voucher for your donation. Have you received?

ard.flash.ash
    Johnny-CAsh
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Hi Waxberry, unfortunately not, although weirdly enough, I didn’t get an email notification for your response either…….
    (and there is nothing in the coupon section of my account here either)

123meinsebay
    DimensionFX
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Can you check when I will recieve my coupon code? My Name Eidenpenz Christian

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 FX Technology Limited. Company Number 11602958