Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    VaZso
    VaZso
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 26

I received the IGG voucher code after I’ve made the pre-order. Where/when I can use it?

Here is a quote from last Indiegogo update:
    “If you have already placed a pre-order, please submit your coupon code in this page https://www.fxtec.com/apply-a-coupon-to-an-existing-pre-order/ and we will add the coupon to your existing order.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Val
    Val
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Thanks. I’ve missed it, because I mostly follow the new forum.

opel.tobias
    Kabbone
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Are all vouchers already sent? Because I’m still waiting for one -> Tobias Opel

VaZso
    VaZso
    Participant
    Replies: 26

I think no… my Indiegogo ID was nearly 1200 and I have received my voucher on the evening of 2nd of april.
    So it seems it is currently in progress.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    opel.tobias
    Kabbone
    Participant

I think no… my Indiegogo ID was nearly 1200 and I have received my voucher on the evening of 2nd of april.

So it seems it is currently in progress.

ok, I’m in the 1300, so should match with the timeline, thanks

opel.tobias
    Kabbone
    Participant

Received mine right now, so everything is fine :)

alex.ruediger
    elvissteinjr
    Participant
    Replies: 31

My Indiegogo contribution’s status finally changed to “Fulfilled” when I wasn’t looking. I didn’t get notified about this at all, nor can I find an email with a code anywhere, be it in spam or wherever. The email address on my IGG account should be working fine as I’ve been getting all update emails to it.

I would normally be a bit more patient, but the news post said it would only change the status to “Delivered” (assuming it’s actually “Fulfilled” here) once the code was actually sent out. My contriubtion ID is 1645.

Hope somebody can take a look at this. Been holding off pre-ordering till I had my code (I know I didn’t have to, but yeah). Thanks.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 78

My Indiegogo contribution’s status finally changed to “Fulfilled” when I wasn’t looking. I didn’t get notified about this at all, nor can I find an email with a code anywhere, be it in spam or wherever. The email address on my IGG account should be working fine as I’ve been getting all update emails to it.

I would normally be a bit more patient, but the news post said it would only change the status to “Delivered” (assuming it’s actually “Fulfilled” here) once the code was actually sent out. My contriubtion ID is 1645.

Hope somebody can take a look at this. Been holding off pre-ordering till I had my code (I know I didn’t have to, but yeah). Thanks.

Hi, the status changed means the code has been sent to your email. Have you checked up your spam folder of your IGG email address? If you still could not find it, we will send you again to the address you specified.

alex.ruediger
    elvissteinjr
    Participant

Nope, nothing still. I usually don’t have any issues receiving mails on this address. It’s my main one and the same I’m using here.
    I’d appreciate it if you could resend the code. Thanks.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

The code has been sent again. If for some reason you still have not seen it. Can you please send an email to [email protected] and we will reply with the code directly. :)

amreezhussain
    amreezhussain
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Hi,

My contribution ID is 1772 and my status on the indiegogo campaign has changed. I have not received my coupon. I have used the same primary email address for all my accounts.

Please resend.

Thank you

alex.ruediger
    elvissteinjr
    Participant

The code has been sent again. If for some reason you still have not seen it. Can you please send an email to [email protected] and we will reply with the code directly. :)

I got it this time, thanks. Still ended up in the spam folder on Gmail, but it was there. Perhaps it looked a bit suspicious to the filter with the high amount of links and cryptic characters :)

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

Now all the codes has been sent. Sorry for taking a bit long. If you haven’t received please do contact me at [email protected] as some of the emails was undelivered and I have tried multiple times. :)

4 users thanked author for this post.
    ard.flash.ash
    Johnny-CAsh
    Participant
    Replies: 3

Hey guys, I’ve got my Voucher, thank you, it had appeared in my spam folder about a week ago (though I only found it a couple of days ago).
    Though one question, it was mentioned in a previous post the voucher had been upgraded, and it seems to be a ‘typical’ value. Could someone (guessing Mr Waxberry) please confirm if I have misunderstood re the upgrade or if there is a glitch with the voucher?

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

Hi,

My contribution ID is 1772 and my status on the indiegogo campaign has changed. I have not received my coupon. I have used the same primary email address for all my accounts.

Please resend.

Thank you

Thank you. It has been resent. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.