Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    storyworks
    Hook
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 34

I’m just curious (not worried). I was given one of the Indegogo coupons ($100) by a friend who backed the moto keyboard but could not at this time buy this phone. It took the coupon fine when I made the preorder and showed the discounted price. When I received the confirming email, it showed the full price but listed a $100 store credit/gift card balance with the coupon code. However, in the account information here, it only shows the full price on the preorder and doesn’t list anything under coupons. I assume I can just remind them of the email if I have to, but was wondering if this is how it looks for other coupon users.

I’m very excited. July seems so far away. ;-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 78

I’m just curious (not worried). I was given one of the Indegogo coupons ($100) by a friend who backed the moto keyboard but could not at this time buy this phone. It took the coupon fine when I made the preorder and showed the discounted price. When I received the confirming email, it showed the full price but listed a $100 store credit/gift card balance with the coupon code. However, in the account information here, it only shows the full price on the preorder and doesn’t list anything under coupons. I assume I can just remind them of the email if I have to, but was wondering if this is how it looks for other coupon users.

Thank you! We will investigate to make sure it is correct regard the amount of your order. :)
    Edit: Would you mind sharing your order number?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    storyworks
    Hook
    Participant

Thank you! We will investigate to make sure it is correct regard the amount of your order. :)

Order #12751. Thanks!

storyworks
    Hook
    Participant

Order #12751. Thanks!

Hi, @waxberry

I’m wondering if the folks there have had a chance to look into this. Should I send a copy of the original email I have acknowledging the coupon code to [email protected]?

Thanks.

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

@Hook Thank you for your message. I have already passed it to team, we have found your order and code. Team is investigating and will get back to you shortly! Thank you again! :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    storyworks
    Hook
    Participant

Thank you so much! This has been fixed. :-)

3 users thanked author for this post.
    vasilii.rasskazov
    vasilii.rasskazov
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello,

My contribution ID is 1102 and my status on the indiegogo campaign “Fulfilled”. I have not received my coupon. I have wrote about this on [email protected], but not gave any feedback. Spam folder is empty

Please resend.

Thank you

Waxberry
    Waxberry
    Keymaster

Hello,

My contribution ID is 1102 and my status on the indiegogo campaign “Fulfilled”. I have not received my coupon. I have wrote about this on [email protected], but not gave any feedback. Spam folder is empty

Please resend.

Thank you

Hello! The code has been resent to your email. Please kindly check. :)

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 368

Please resend.

Thank you

I can see it was resent. :)

BUT If you still do not get it, you might want to check if you are using an email provider that has a filter where it can get caught, before your local email program ever have a chance of seeing it as real/spam. My email-provider uses a system called “SpamTitan”, and ocasionally I experience that the filter have been overzealous and caught real emails in it’s quarantine.

technopenguin
    JuhaJ
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

This happened to me as well. Applied the coupon code correctly and showed $100 store credit when ordering, now the order does not show the discount? Order #17240

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 368

This happened to me as well. Applied the coupon code correctly and showed $100 store credit when ordering, now the order does not show the discount? Order #17240

On mine there is no discount line either, BUT the total is 100 less than the subtotal, is that the case for you too?

Capture

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.