Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    brockhulse
    brockhulse
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

@waxberry

I got my voucher code after placing my pre-order and have submitted it, yet it’s still not updated (order number#10160). I’d love to pay for the Pro1, but I want to make sure my voucher code is applied before I do so. Is there anything I an do besides just waiting for it to get applied?

brandlpic
    Martin Brandl
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Hi @waxberry,

as I yesterday placed my preorder #30527 the shop told me that my voucher is expired.

I also received the payment mail already. Can we anyhow apply a new one before I pay?

I also dropped you guys a mail, but maybe this catches your attention earlier ;)

BTW somehow I stopped receiving the newsletter although I subscribed months ago. So I was missing of all the latest progress esp. the possibility for QWERTZ preordering :(

Best
    Martin

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Testdevice
    TeZtdevice
    Participant
    Replies: 47

Hi @waxberry,

as I yesterday placed my preorder #30527 the shop told me that my voucher is expired.

I also received the payment mail already. Can we anyhow apply a new one before I pay?

I also dropped you guys a mail, but maybe this catches your attention earlier ;)

BTW somehow I stopped receiving the newsletter although I subscribed months ago. So I was missing of all the latest progress esp. the possibility for QWERTZ preordering :(

Best

Martin

Before paying…use this site to change the layout:

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 531

Hi @waxberry,

Best

Martin

Before paying…use this site to change the layout:

Request for a QWERTZ keyboard on an existing pre-order

<iframe title=”“Request for a QWERTZ keyboard on an existing pre-order” — F(x)tec” class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”https://www.fxtec.com/request-qwertz/embed/#?secret=Jlhrtrz5SW” data-secret=”Jlhrtrz5SW” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”600″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

I THINK the link is pre-orders only and once they payment mail is sent out it is changed from a pre-order to an order. But not sure….

Testdevice
    TeZtdevice
    Participant
    Replies: 47

Oh yes, that could be true, Eske…

brandlpic
    Martin Brandl
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Yes when the payment mail arrived, it turned into an order without the possibility to add a voucher during the last checkout step.

But they renewed my voucher and added it to the order, so everything is fine now ;)

Can’t await arrival of the device now :D

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.