Posting dates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    glumreaper
    Aled Lewis
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

Hi all

This may just be me getting overexcited, but as it’s getting near I’m wondering when and how we will find out the dates on which our orders are posted? I want to make sure I’m home on that day! 🙂

Thanks

2 users thanked author for this post.
    EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 646

I’m sure they will post more info when the shipping starts, and as they have not said otherwise, I by “Mid September” expect it to start in the next weeks.

I do not know, but will assume that our order status currently “Processing” will change to something like “Completed” or “Shipped”.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    vitaliysemenko
    ddark-il
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

One of the newsletters specified second week of September..

1 user thanked author for this post.
    EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster

One of the newsletters specified second week of September..

Let us hope that still holds. I guess that with the IFA well ended, we will soon hear news from the staff on the subject.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    glumreaper
    Aled Lewis
    Participant
    Replies: 12

Thanks guys. I’m just overexcited!

zielinski0michal
    3zet
    Participant
    Replies: 5

I think devices will be shipped this Friday. In that case most customers from Europe will receive phone by Monday.

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster

I think devices will be shipped this Friday. In that case most customers from Europe will receive phone by Monday.

Let us hope you are right and the first are shipped Friday, but I would be very pleasantly surprised if the shipping will not span over several days. So doubt it will be most that get it as early as Monday.

tristan
    electristan
    Participant
    Replies: 3

I’m off to Japan next Friday, so would LOVE for it to be shipped this week.

Long holiday + new phone with keyboard would enhance the trip so so much :)

stavers
    stavers
    Participant

Just seen that the homepage has changed to say that shipping will be early October. I really hope that’s for new orders and not for existing orders!

4 users thanked author for this post.
    nikolaykhramchenkov
    xnike
    Participant
    Replies: 4

Just seen that the homepage has changed to say that shipping will be early October. I really hope that’s for new orders and not for existing orders!

Yes, statement or blog post about current progress from the FxTec would be welcome.

AC
    AC
    Participant
    Replies: 1

According to the email that went out on the 5th of this month:

We officially announced that the Pro1 will begin shipping Mid-Sept for pre-order customers and will be on general release from October 1st.​

Since it’s nearly mid September already, most likely the website has been updated to indicate that any new orders from this point on won’t ship until October.

alex.ruediger
    elvissteinjr
    Participant
    Replies: 37

This still matches what was told to the press at IFA. Pre-orders September, normal new orders October.
    Note how the wording has changed from “Be one of the first to order your Pro1 today. Shipping globally is estimated to be mid-September 2019.” to just “Order your Pro1 today. Shipping globally is estimated to be early October 2019.”. No pre-orders anymore.

Well, there’s also a chance it changed for pre-orders of course, but I kinda hope not.

Gon009
    Gon009
    Participant
    Replies: 24

Hmm, it says “Order your Pro1 today”, not pre-order, also the website doesn’t even mention pre-orders anymore. One of Fxtec guys also confirmed in Berlin that Pro1 will be generally available from October so it’s definetly about normal orders.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SBurn87
    Sandro Burn
    Participant

I now received the answer of Fxtec…

We’re almost 100% sure the device will begin shipping by early-October, possibly much earlier. We have completed the hardware set, we’re just finalising the software to ship with the device and that is 9/10 complete.

That means it has a delay….

14 users thanked author for this post.
    anonim001
    anonim001
    Participant
    Replies: 27

…AGAIN.
    In July we were also waiting pointlessly.
    A few days ago everything was going smooth, the mid-September was doable, today it’s early-October. In October it will be… what will it be? Will it even be? Sorry, but I’m a bit pissed >:( I paid for it a month ago, we were supposed to be the first ones who get it and now what? Seems like we will get it together with the rest of the world… this doesn’t help the company to make a good first impression and gain users’ trust.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 FX Technology Limited. Company Number 11602958