Project status ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Noir
    Noir
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 82

I’m totally on your side here, refreshing the site several times a day, longing for more information.
    But I can’t agree to the black-painting: Even if the information and updates are not on a regular basis, spread across different platforms, remember the folliwing: not a single update was a step back. The device is happening. Several people, not only invited press, were able to hold the mostly final product in their hands, EskeRahn propably already uses it as a daily driver (surpressing jealousy here). And the minor delay from “july” to “summer” might, as written elsewhere, just be a warning to new pre-orderers, since the first batch is already completely sold out??
    The team’s “free-time” seems to be used for planning community events all over the globe, we all got that info. I doubt that that is a one-man job of some hours planning.
    Relax, enjoy the weather, come back in a week, hope for news until then. If there is something urgent, I’m sure there will be a newsletter in your inbox.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 744

EskeRahn propably already uses it as a daily driver

Unfortunately not, At the current state of this early unit not all antennas are in place, and can not connect to the world except through WiFi. So more a teaser than a daily driver.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    glumreaper
    Aled Lewis
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

I’m just going to say, without further comment:

Happy July everyone!

4 users thanked author for this post.
    blumrj
    blumrj
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Take my money already!

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 744

Happy July everyone!

You are a bit early on the 4th of July greetings… ;-)

storyworks
    Hook
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 109

Happy July everyone!

I was thinking he was actually hoping for a happy July… as in the release of the Pro1. :D

sic_zer0
    netman
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 196

Happy July everyone!

I was thinking he was actually hoping for a happy July… as in the release of the Pro1. :D

And if not, to y’all a happy July anyway, it’s still closer to release day than June :).

2 users thanked author for this post.
    jtmurdo
    SirBaconIII
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 15

It seems the release date has been changed to “at a future date.” Hopefully this year, and I still believe in Fxtec, but I do have to say the people who have seen this pattern before are probably feeling pretty anxious right about now.

Participant
    Replies: 2

That’s too slow! When I get it, it’s out of date!

storyworks
    Hook
    Participant

It seems the release date has been changed to “at a future date.” Hopefully this year, and I still believe in Fxtec, but I do have to say the people who have seen this pattern before are probably feeling pretty anxious right about now.

No, it has been changed to “Summer 2019.” Doesn’t seem all that dire a change. Could it slip further? Sure. But how about we wait and see if it does. ;-)

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant
    Replies: 2

That’s too slow! When I get it, it’s out of date!

This project won’t be like James Cameron’s Avatar 2 jumping tickets indefinitely!?

jtmurdo
    SirBaconIII
    Participant

No, it has been changed to “Summer 2019.” Doesn’t seem all that dire a change. Could it slip further? Sure. But how about we wait and see if it does. ;-)

I just checked and that’s what it says. Could be that I caught it right when it changed.

Edit: Unless it always said that there, but I thought it said summer 2019 in that box. If it always said that, I’ll just go back to reading and be quiet from now on :D

Attachments:
    storyworks
    Hook
    Participant

I just checked and that’s what it says. Could be that I caught it right when it changed.

Edit: Unless it always said that there, but I thought it said summer 2019 in that box. If it always said that, I’ll just go back to reading and be quiet from now on :D

No, that location (order status) has always said that, I was talking about the pre-order page where it changed from July 2019 to Summer 2019.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    jtmurdo
    SirBaconIII
    Participant

No, that location (order status) has always said that, I was talking about the pre-order page where it changed from July 2019 to Summer 2019.

Glad I have a really inaccurate memory. Sorry for the confusion.

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant
    Replies: 67

Unfortunately not, At the current state of this early unit not all antennas are in place, and can not connect to the world except through WiFi. So more a teaser than a daily driver.

That sounds like you’re able to use it like the old Nokia tablets. That being said: how is call quality through stuff like WhatsApp? Have you tried that already?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 FX Technology Limited. Company Number 11602958