Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    VaZso
    VaZso
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 55

I know somebody who has already received payment instructions, so something is happening right now.
    I am still waiting my own mail anyway.

(I think I am a bit later at pre-order number here as I was waiting for Indiegogo coupon code to be able to enter it on pre-order).

1 user thanked author for this post.
    alexanderhaake
    Thunderhaake
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I get a payment-notification, but I can’t complete my payment, because both of my VISA-cards was declined by the payment-process…
    Anyone else get tha issue?

The cards are valid, not expired, limit is above 1k€, end so on. I even used one card today at the local food store…

Erik-FX
    Erik-FX
    Keymaster
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 17

I get a payment-notification, but I can’t complete my payment, because both of my VISA-cards was declined by the payment-process…

The cards are valid, not expired, limit is above 1k€, end so on. I even used one card today at the local food store…

Sorry to hear there’s payment issues.

Please ensure the name on your card matches the name you have set on your F(x)tec profile. For example, if the name on your card is “J DOE”, you should set the name on your profile as “J DOE”. This seems to be happening to a very limited number of cards with this special protection enabled.

Erik

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 530

Sorry to hear there’s payment issues.

Please ensure the name on your card matches the name you have set on your F(x)tec profile. For example, if the name on your card is “J DOE”, you should set the name on your profile as “J DOE”. This seems to be happening to a very limited number of cards with this special protection enabled.

Erik

And remember there are more than one place, I know of these:

(I do not know which one has to match, so check all)

adidas88
    adidas88
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Is Visa card the only viable payment option? Or is it possible for example to buy with paypal?

kontakt
    Benjamin
    Participant
    Replies: 12

I have the same problem.
    VISA, name and address matches, enough money
    Only information: Card was declined

kontakt
    Benjamin
    Participant
    Replies: 12

As my previous post is awaiting moderation.
    The order page (via the account menu) still has my old name. Maybe that is the issue.

VaZso
    VaZso
    Participant
    Replies: 55

Is Visa card the only viable payment option? Or is it possible for example to buy with paypal?

It works using Mastercard, but as far as I know, there is no Paypal option.

I am still waiting my chance of paying as it seems they still not reached my pre-order number, which would be much lower if I was not wait for Indiegogo coupon – practically that way I know I would have been received my payment e-mail if they going through pre-orders systematically.

Otherwise, I check if there are new messages really often, but unfortunately this moderation delay causes high degradation of interactivity… I don’t know why Spamming was good for whoever did it…

jtmurdo
    SirBaconIII
    Participant
    Replies: 9

Is the payment email sending staggered, or should we have all gotten it around the same time?

gregoryrosado
    PlatinumPenguin
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Did anyone else get prompted to do another preorder? I logged in a few days ago and I got a prompt that I had to redo my preorder, and so I did.
    However now it shows that I have two preorders.

tfox01
    sasha
    Participant
    Replies: 1

My first attempt at paying the invoice failed also.

I am located in the USA.

I had to enable “International Transactions” with my credit card issuer for the payment to successfully go thru to Fx.

ymmv

windraver
    windraver
    Participant
    Replies: 4

I’m mashing refresh on my email waiting for my chance to pay for the preorder but… alas no email.

I somewhat would have preferred they went by order# first in first out. And skip those who don’t pay by end of week.

david
    david
    Participant
    Replies: 64

I received my order email today at 6:06 PM, Central Daylight Time (GMT-5). I completed my order at about 6:25 PM and received the confirmation email.

However, and I just emailed the company about this, I too had my Visa card declined. The information was auto-populated by google pay, so I didn’t mistype it. I immediately filled out the information a second time and that time it went through. I received a an automated fraud prevention phone call from my bank and it stated that there were 3 charges: a $1 charge, and then 2 full charges for the phone. When I checked my online account, the $1 charge and the extra full phone charge weren’t listed. They must have been un-charged between the two systems.

Other people may want to try submitting the same credit card twice if they are declined the first time.

david
    david
    Participant
    Replies: 64

I should mention, as a follow up to my last post, that my first name and last name was the same on my card as the 3 locations in my account on the website that @eskerahn posted earlier.

EskeRahn
    EskeRahn
    Keymaster
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 530

I should mention, as a follow up to my last post, that my first name and last name was the same on my card as the 3 locations in my account on the website that @eskerahn posted earlier.

(I hope this does not mean that there is a fourth place to look too… )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.