Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bhagiyash.shah
    PDAjah
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m sorry, I’m late to the party. Any consideration or mention of a slip case for protection?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    paulconstant PC
    Parhelion
    Parhelion
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

Not entirely sure what you mean by slip case – The common slip-in sleeve, like this? – Nope, hasn’t been explicitly talked about (according to my memory). Screen protectors, backside rubber protectors and flip cases have been (incompletely) discussed.
    Otherwise, may I direct you towards the forum search, which is usually quite effective in finding the sought-after.

Anyway, you’re welcome to bring up you proposals.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    storyworks
    Hook
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 60

Not entirely sure what you mean by slip case – The common slip-in sleeve, like this? – Nope, hasn’t been explicitly talked about (according to my memory). Screen protectors, backside rubber protectors and flip cases have been (incompletely) discussed.

Otherwise, may I direct you towards the forum search, which is usually quite effective in finding the sought-after.

Anyway, you’re welcome to bring up you proposals.

The pre-order page offers a case with all fulfilled pre-orders, though I have not seen a specification of what type of case it will be or what materials.

Parhelion
    Parhelion
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

The prototype has been posted and discussed here, possibly silicone backside-clip-on.

paulconstant
    PC
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

A leather slip-in sleeve is the perfect type of case for a slider keyboard phone. Leather just gets better with age and wear, and my Blackberry Priv still looks brand new.

jason DW
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.