Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    blumrj
    blumrj
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Cincinnati, Ohio should really be at the top of the list

mahasamatman
    mahasamatman
    Participant
    Replies: 2

We’d love to see you in Vancouver!

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 29

I am so down with Düsseldorf! Tickets are really affordable if booked in advance, around €60,- for a return trip from Amsterdam Central Station. If possible, I do need a heads-up at least a few weeks in advance, especially if a weekday is being considered…

3 users thanked author for this post.
    koennecke
    koennecke
    Participant
    Replies: 6

If possible, I do need a heads-up at least a few weeks in advance, especially if a weekday is being considered…

I am not related to Fx(tec) but the venue host at Meerbusch near Düsseldorf and sincerely hope i do not spoil anything unwanted regarding the date.
    But for your better planning, we agreed on Tuesday the 23rd of July and it is very unlikely to change from now.
    I hope to be able to welcome you!

5 users thanked author for this post.
    michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant

That… Is something I think can be arranged. Good stuff!

Zimeon
    Zimeon
    Participant

Helsinki, Finland would be a good place to be ;)

anonim001
    anonim001
    Participant
    Replies: 11

For me perfect would be Cracow, Poland – close do SK, CZ, AT, HU, very tourists-friendly and with lots attractions to see… Or, more optimal for those from southern Europe, Budapest, Hungary

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant

Hey FX crew, mum’s the word and I really need to start booking my tickets and I probably won’t be the only one. Get us an official location and time already :-(

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Swond
    Swond
    Participant
    Replies: 25

As our mailbox says ;)
    Event to be held at the following time, date and location:
    Tuesday, 23 July 2019 from 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)
    moSushi – Kochschule und Eventcatering
    Laacher Weg 35
    40667 Meerbusch
    Germany

doktor.oswaldo
    doktor.oswaldo
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 110

But please be aware:

This is an exclusive for pre-order customers but you can also invite a guest

Not that anyone does a trip for nothing.

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant

As our mailbox says ;)

… were it not for the fact that we’re two days later (so my question was a valid one), and the tiny problem that I only just got a beta form, but nothing about the time and location. So thanks for the heads up!

Swond
    Swond
    Participant
    Replies: 25

As our mailbox says ;)

… were it not for the fact that we’re two days later (so my question was a valid one), and the tiny problem that I only just got a beta form, but nothing about the time and location. So thanks for the heads up!

Interresting.. I got both emails, beta at 2.7. and hands on at 9.7.. Then another beta (confirmation and invitation for an application form) on the same day. I cannot understand why someone gets the message and someone not.. That was why I inserted it here as well.

Noir
    Noir
    Participant
    Replies: 42

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

Screenshot_2019-07-10-11-14-07

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    DieBruine
    DieBruine
    Participant
    Replies: 4

Wow, the one week I’m offline during my holiday, this gets planned. It’s a shame I was too late to respond. I would have gladly taken the day off to drive the 2,5 hours to Düsseldorf.
    Can’t wait to get this Phone. I’have been using old phones from, mom, sister, friends and work now for over four months. Refuse to buy one until this one.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    koennecke
    koennecke
    Participant

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

These are two slots, each about 3hours long.
    First starting 15:00 to 18:00,
    second 18:00 to 21:00.

But i assure you it is no problem to stay longer, eg. stay after the first slot, or come sooner than the second or first slot and wait for it. The venue will be set up around 13:00 to 14:00 according to current plan.

EDIT, Ahhh now i see the 13-15 and 15-17 mention in the screenshot.
    That was a timeframe discussed at the start of planning and has been changed to 15-18, 18-21.
    I guess it is a typo of some sort or not fully edited record when changing from earlier planning.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.