Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    anonim001
    anonim001
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

To those who did not get some e-mails and use hotmail/windowslive/outlook: check Your “Deleted” folder – i don’t know why, but most of the e-mails from Fxtec are being automatically moved there (but not all of them!).

jason
    DW
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 75

To those who did not get some e-mails and use hotmail/windowslive/outlook: check Your “Deleted” folder – i don’t know why, but most of the e-mails from Fxtec are being automatically moved there (but not all of them!).

My email provider says they are not validating as been from fxtec guess they have a config issue somewhere.

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant
    Replies: 29

I just checked everything in my gmail, nothing. I booked a train so I’ll be there, the only tiny problem is that I’m not able to sign up because of a lack of mail. @eskerahn, do you know anything about this? The 18:00 – 21:00 slot is not ok for me because my train departs at 20:00 from Düsseldorf Hbf…

doktor.oswaldo
    doktor.oswaldo
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 110

I just checked everything in my gmail, nothing. I booked a train so I’ll be there, the only tiny problem is that I’m not able to sign up because of a lack of mail. @eskerahn, do you know anything about this? The 18:00 – 21:00 slot is not ok for me because my train departs at 20:00 from Düsseldorf Hbf…

Michael have you preordered the phone?

michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant

I have. As said, I got the beta form, and a while back the invite for the get together in London, so mail is being directed correctly…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    doktor.oswaldo
    doktor.oswaldo
    Participant
    Replies: 110

I have. As said, I got the beta form, and a while back the invite for the get together in London, so mail is being directed correctly…

Maybe it has something todo with the country? They said they will present the QWERTZ-Keyboard, they may have invited only the People from QWERTZ Countries?

koennecke
    koennecke
    Participant
    Replies: 6

Michael have you preordered the phone?

@michael, even if you have not preordered the phone, just contact FX via email.
    Naturally they want to serve the preorderers first and we agreed on a fixed number of guests for the two slots in the booking system, but it is highly unlikely we run out of actual space/seats.

jason
    DW
    Participant
    Replies: 75

Yeah they may have based it on your postal address in the preorder

Noir
    Noir
    Participant
    Replies: 42

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

EDIT, Ahhh now i see the 13-15 and 15-17 mention in the screenshot.

That was a timeframe discussed at the start of planning and has been changed to 15-18, 18-21.

I guess it is a typo of some sort or not fully edited record when changing from earlier planning.

Yes, that is my point. Any confirmation which is the correct time now?

Parhelion
    Parhelion
    Participant
    Replies: 20

Wow, the one week I’m offline during my holiday, this gets planned. It’s a shame I was too late to respond. I would have gladly taken the day off to drive the 2,5 hours to Düsseldorf.

Can’t wait to get this Phone. I’have been using old phones from, mom, sister, friends and work now for over four months. Refuse to buy one until this one.

Nothing missed yet, the invitation was sent out but yesterday, and I for one am still figuring out how to do this.. London would’ve been easier ^^

Noir
    Noir
    Participant
    Replies: 42

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

EDIT, Ahhh now i see the 13-15 and 15-17 mention in the screenshot.

That was a timeframe discussed at the start of planning and has been changed to 15-18, 18-21.

I guess it is a typo of some sort or not fully edited record when changing from earlier planning.

Yes, that is my point. Any confirmation which is the correct time now?

Seems to be fixed now.
    Session 1 15:00-18:00
    Session 2 18:00-21:00

DieBruine
    DieBruine
    Participant
    Replies: 4

So, FxTeam any chance I can still get invited? My pre-order is 5514.
    I would prefer Session 1 if that’s possible.

Testdevice
    TeZtdevice
    Participant
    Replies: 32

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hands-on-fxtec-pro1-smartphone-dusseldorf-tickets-64806407710

This one?

4 users thanked author for this post.
    DieBruine
    DieBruine
    Participant
    Replies: 4

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hands-on-fxtec-pro1-smartphone-dusseldorf-tickets-64806407710

This one?

Ich danke schön :) . Registered for the first session. Looking forward to the drive :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    michael.bosscha
    Michael Bosscha
    Participant

Thanks @TeZtdevice for the link, if I had known it was a non-personalized link I would’ve asked for it way sooner!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.